Superchips 22401 Pulsar Module V3
Superchips - Pulsar Module V3 P/N 22401 Features:
- Up To 136 HP And 291 lb-ft Torque
- Change 5 Power Levels On-The-Fly Using +/- Cruise Control Buttons
- Connects Directly To ECU In Engine Compartment Providing Instant Power
- Built-In Throttle Sensitivity Control For Improved Throttle Response
- Speed Limiter Adjustment
- TPMS Adjustment
- Provides The Ability To Recalibrate The Speedometer For Wheel/Tire Changes
- Transmission Relearn
- Read and Clear Diagnostic Codes
Superchips of Sanford, Florida is the industry leader in automotive tuning for late model cars and trucks. Founded in England in 1983, Superchips was one of the first companies to specialize in tuning vehicles with computer controlled fuel-injection systems. While Superchips originally focused on serving the British racing community with high-end solutions, the Company eventually began to provide power to enthusiasts throughout the world. Now, Superchips sells tens of thousands of hand-held programmers per year from its headquarters and proudly manufactures every single product in the U.S.A In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance. Most recently, Superchips, along with the other MSD Performance Group brands, was acquired by the Holley Performance Group. The deep line of Holley brands marries tremendous technology with cutting-edge resources and industry roots. The combination of talented personnel at Superchips and the resources of Holley Performance Group ensure that exciting aftermarket products will launch from Superchips for many years to come.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.2500” x H3.6000” x L9.5000”
- Free Shipping!