Air Lift 60804 Air Lift 1000 Coil Spring
No Drill - Installation - Time 1 Hour Or Less
Air Lift - Air Lift 1000 Coil Spring P/N 60804 Features:
- Up To 1;000 Pounds Of Leveling Capacity
- Air Springs Fully Adjustable From 5-35 Psi On Most Applications
- Air Bags Easily Fit Into The Rear Coil Springs
- No Frame Drilling Required
- Eliminate Sag And Bottoming Out
- Rugged Durable Components Incl. Air Springs And All Hardware
- Easy To Install In 2 Hours Or Less With Included Instructions
- Features Air Lift’S Lifetime Warranty
- With A 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
Suspension Specialists since 1949 Air Lift Company has developed dependable air spring suspension products since our inception in 1949. Our original product, a rubber air spring inserted into a car factory's coil spring, was created and patented in 1950. We've come a long way since 1949 and are proud to be a dedicated suspension specialist company. Today, Air Lift load support products are sold worldwide and are engineered to fit over 540 vehicles. Our extensive product line offers air helper springs for trucks, RVs, SUVs, CUVs and vans, and the most technologically advanced on-board air compressor systems for on-the-go air spring control. Air Lift leads the industry in no-drill applications – kits that simply bolt onto your vehicle's frame, speeding the installation process. Our teams work constantly to bring innovative products to you and upgrade existing products with the latest technology. Our Air Lift Performance division customizes full air suspension replacement and compressor systems for lowered performance vehicles. All of our efforts are spent ensuring your safety and comfort by designing, engineering and manufacturing the highest quality suspension products. We are a family owned business based in Lansing, Michigan and make your family and cargo's safety our top priority.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W6.2500” x H10.2500” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.