Flowmaster 817938 American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System
2.5 in. Tubing - Dual Side Rear Exit - 409 Stainless Steel - Incl. Super 44 Series Muffler
Flowmaster - American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System P/N 817938 Features:
- 3 Exit Options Allow You To Customize The Look Of Your Truck
- 2.5 in. Mandrel Bent Tubing Improves Exhaust Flow
- Super 44 Series Mufflers Deep Classic Muscle Truck Sound
- H-Pipe Style Crossover Pipe Improves Performance
- Includes All Necessary Hangers And Hardware
- 409 Stainless Steel Adds Corrosion Resistance And Durability
- Backed By Flowmaster Lifetime Limited Warranty
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 97.2 lbs.
- W25.0000” x H14.0000” x L49.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.