AFE Filters 48-36410-YC Street Series Twisted Steel Downpipe
3 in. Tube Diameter - 304 Stainless Steel - +14 HP/+6 lbs./ft. Torque
AFE Filters - Street Series Twisted Steel Downpipe P/N 48-36410-YC Features:
- Constructed From 3 in. Mandrel-bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes A Single High Flow Catalytic Converter For Maximum Flow
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Stainless Steel Flanges
- Includes Integrated 3rd Bung For Wide-band O2 Gauge
- 100 Percent TIG-Welded For Strength And Durability
- Works with Factory Exhaust System with No Modifications Necessary
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the competition. We currently offer aftermarket air filters for passenger cars, light trucks and SUV's. We also have many applications for round racing and universal clamp-on filters. To find your particular application, please use our new search engines. If you do not see your particular application listed, please contact us.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H7.0000” x L29.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.