CURT 80302 Safety Chain Assembly
7800lbs. Minimum Break Force - 43 Grade - Incl. 1/4 in. X 32 in. Chain - (1) 1/4 in. S-Hook PNJ
CURT - Safety Chain Assembly P/N 80302 Features:
- Helps Resist Complete Vehicle-Trailer Separation
- Features A Minimum Break Force Of 7800 Lbs.
- Chain Assembly Must Meet Or Exceed Gross Trailer Weight
- 43 Rating For Incr. Tensile Strength And Abrasion Resistance
- One 1/4 In. Safety Latch Clevis Hook For Secure Attachment
- Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
CURT Manufacturing, Inc. (CMI) stands for EXCELLENCE in our products and our people. CMI is a Manufacturer, Importer, and Distributor of Towing System products, OE Trailer products and Specialty Equipment products that combine competitive price, unsurpassed quality and unparalleled aesthetics. CMI aspires to be the industry leader by recognizing that the customer is King and that our people are our greatest asset.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.3 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L35.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.