CURT Manufacturing 80300 Safety Chain Assembly
7000lbs. Minimum Break Force - 30 Grade - Incl. 8/0 X 23 in. Chain - (1) 17/32 in. S-Hook PN
CURT Manufacturing - Safety Chain Assembly P/N 80300 Features:
- Helps Resist Complete Vehicle-Trailer Separation
- Features A Minimum Break Force Of 7000 Lbs.
- Chain Assembly Must Meet Or Exceed Gross Trailer Weight
- Grade 30 Rating For Good Tensile Strength In Utility Applications
- Assembled w/One 17/32 In. S-Hook For Secure Attachment
- Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
CURT Manufacturing, Inc. (CMI) stands for EXCELLENCE in our products and our people. CMI is a Manufacturer, Importer, and Distributor of Towing System products, OE Trailer products and Specialty Equipment products that combine competitive price, unsurpassed quality and unparalleled aesthetics. CMI aspires to be the industry leader by recognizing that the customer is King and that our people are our greatest asset.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.4 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L27.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.